Friday 9 May 2014

First Love....


Good Morning,

Yayyyy it's Friday and I am off work again!! Today we are off to the lakes
for a long and much needed weekend... This is the first chance we have both had as 
if it wasn't me working all possible hours during the week and weekend it has been Jase working
hard so we are treating ourselves a little..Big Smiles!!

Today I am sharing 2 cards with you from Colette, both cards have been made using the
'First Love Ultimate Kit' found HERE, which contains backing papers, images, toppers & more.



Added extra's

Sizzix - Heart Dies
X-Cut - Heart Punch
Sentiment - Computer generated
Gems & Pearls - Meiflower




Added extra's

White Linen Card - Papermill
Embossing Folder - A4 Cascading Hearts
Lifestyle - Nesting Circle Dies
Spellbinders Borderabilities - A2 Scalloped Borders 1
CC Cutters Die - Butterflies
X-Cut Palm Punch - Large Pointed Butterfly
Ribbon & Gems - Meiflower

Well I am now off to pack the bags for the weekend... 

Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. Two superb cards Colette but I have to say I love that gem heart! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)