Friday 16 August 2013

Patience Secret...


Good morning all,

Well today is the last full day of my holiday but also my birthday too!!
As this post is scheduled I will be no doubt enjoying my birthday with the better
half and my parent... No heavy parties though as we are currently in the middle of nowhere :)

Today's card is from Colette,


Colette has used the adorable Patience Secret image from Sassy Cheryl
which you can find HERE.

Added extra's used:-

Papers - Little Ladybug-A-Boo - Just So Scrappy
Go Create XXL Scalloped Circle
Lifestyle Nesting Circles
Martha Stewart Deep Edger Punch - Flower Bed
X Cut Border Punch - Scallops
Ribbon, Gems & Charm - Meiflower

Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday. It is mine too.
    What an adorable card. Love the image and the ladybug charm - what a great embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated birthday. I hope it was fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)