Sunday 30 January 2011

Sunday Crafting!

I was asked to make a card for a Led Zeppelin fan, now whilst card requests don't normally scare me this one did!! I hate no idea what to do!! So after a couple hours of searching Google and other sites I finally came up with this.....
















The image was black with their symbols in a very pale silver, wanted to make the card pop I matted the main image on to some silver mirri card. Having printed off the main image a couple of times I then cut out a rectangle around just the symbols and again matted on to silver mirri card then repeating the same just this time make it a little smaller. Just draws the eye in to the middle of the card and makes it pop!!

Then found an image of a guitar, printed a couple of time then cut out. The base layer is matted on to silver mirri just to give some definition then decoupaged the guitar. Finished the card by adding a silver peel off greeting and adding some silver highlights on the symbols.

Although feeling rather petrified about making this card and I am pleased with the results :)

Debbie xx

1 comment:

  1. OH wow, you can certainly see how much work has gone into this one!xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)